• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

To flash or not to flash

Bop

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Oct 1, 2003
Messages
3,426
I recently found a Radeon 9800XT 128MB BIOS that is compatable with the 9800 Pro. It is supposedly the equivalent of a 45mhz overclock, boosting 3D Mark 2k3 scores by 500 which would also mean games would run faster.

Has anyone ever tried the BIOS?

Also I have no idea how to find out if my BBA 9800 Pro has Samsung memory or Samsung-2 memory, where can I find this out?
 
Back
Top