To an Admin

Joined
Jul 25, 2015
Messages
2
I haven't been to the forum in several years. Yes I know bad of me. I'm not sure why but my old login email isn't working so I signed up with this name....part of my email which should have been registered but doesn't seem to be. My old name was Hedge. I was from Texas. I would very much like to have my old name back and continue where I left off. Could someone please help me get my name back?
 
I have restored your original account. All you have to do is sign back in on that account and I will remove your newer account.
 
I can't login under Hedge because I don't receive a password for Hedge... I receive a password for earthsurfer13. Maybe it's just been a long weekend.
 
I reset your password and sent it to you by PM. Give it a shot and let me know if it was successful or not.
 
Back
Top