• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Tn Portrait Mode "Fix/Adjustment"

Dmac122383

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
437
I have 3 ASUS VH236h monitors that I usually run in landscape mode but some games I like it in portrait mode. The only problem with them being in portrait mode is the viewing angle and the gamma change. I usually just sit to the right of the monitors and look towards the left and the screens look fine. Is there any type of tweaks or anything I can adjust to remedy this? I've read that sometimes adjusting microsofts cleartype will help it out some, but havent found much other info on this issue.

I know IPS panels are the best for portrait mode but I purchased my monitors a while ago and they were very inexpensive.

So any tips would be great.

Thanks.
 
Back
Top