TN Panel Dell ST2412L

I had one a few months ago for about 14 days. Its just your average TN panel, nothing special. Ended up taking the monitor back because I didn't care for the colors (washed out). While i had the monitor i didn't notice any ghosting when gaming or anything.
 
I had one a few months ago for about 14 days. Its just your average TN panel, nothing special. Ended up taking the monitor back because I didn't care for the colors (washed out). While i had the monitor i didn't notice any ghosting when gaming or anything.

You buy at BestBuy? If so, did it allow return 100%?
 
I got mine from staples if I remember right. But i have bought and returned other monitors from best buy and have never had an issue with their return policy.
 
I got mine from staples if I remember right. But i have bought and returned other monitors from best buy and have never had an issue with their return policy.

Thanks, did you calibrate it much and colors still seemed washed-out? How were viewing angles on it? Seemed decent at store - TN getting better in this?

What did you get instead?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top