Tman's Liquid Black

i think you would be the first because im about 99% that block is not designed for sli
 
i think that you'd be able to do SLI, just not with two of those blocks. that's just because of how the outlets work. the only way i can think of would be to use one of the boards with 2 slots between the PCI-E slots rather than 1, and use 90 degree fittings on the card farther from the CPU.

still, it would be interesting to try (as long as you can sell stuff if it doesn't work).

looks nice!
 
Thanks for backing me up.

And what would have to happen is-
my other 6800 Ultra would have to either use its stock fan which is great or go with a
lesser in size water block.
 
I'm actually pretty sure that someone on these forums has modded those waterblocks to do SLI. He just plugged one of the barbs, and drilled new holes on the bottom/top of each block, so that when he installed them in SLI, the output of 1 lined up exactly with the input of the other. It was tight. It can be done, it's just a lot of work. [H]ard work... :D
 
mmmm, that case is absolutly gigantic. I almost wanna get one just for the ease to work with.
 
I wish it was a little bigger. actualy (more head room that is, and a few more holes to run the wires. I would also like it if you could run your wires behind the hard drives in stead of infront, through, up the back :rolleyes: )

I'm also not the best at running wires... I mean im not bad (as you can see form some really really cool things i have done) but some I just hate :mad:



O Ya updates on the wireing and etc should be posted later on tonight (I hope :D )
 
Nice job so far!

I have that case, and it is NICE. When I saw you had cut into it it made me sick to my stomach! :( It is almost too beautiful to cut!

For everyone who hasn't seen this case in person the Aluminum is THICK, and it has a REALLY nice brushed finish to it.

About those GPU blocks, I know it's tough but you should get the RIGHT ones from the beginning instead of hacking them up. If you just use 90 deg fittings, those may work.

It's good to see you are taking it slow - I know how anxious I am to finish my build (still waiting on my A8N-E) but you must to take it slow and careful.

I'll be watching this!
 
Any Progress on this? Have you been doing any cable hiding or anything? Is it up and running yet?
 
Back
Top