TJ07 picking casters help!

Might help if we knew what a "TJ07" was.

We do, you don't.

The lian li v1000's etc. and TJ07 are both the same kind of cases, so it will probably fit. I've seen people use those wheels in like every kind of case. If the holes don't match up, grab a drill and a ruler and get moddin.

i am bad at drills last time i drilled by hand through

You just put duck tape on the bottom mark a hole where you penciled in a dark spot when lining it up through the hole on the caster then drill it. How can you be bad at drills. If you can't drill, you can buy it, and if it doesn't work then return it. The TJ07 and TJ09 aren't worth the money they cost for what they offer, so it'll be a long while before you find somebody who has used those casters with the case. You can try PMing people who use the lian li cases that come with those casters as standard and ask them to measure it for you, or you could buy it, try it, return it.

Sounds like you are going to need to drill for those casters to fit.

Yes, you need to drill them to fit AND use spacers to clear the TJ's outer lip.
They do fit the look/style of the case well.
I never took any shots featuring the wheels but here's a pic of mine with them installed...
sunbeam.jpg

You just put duck tape on the bottom mark a hole where you penciled in a dark spot when lining it up through the hole on the caster then drill it. How can you be bad at drills. If you can't drill, you can buy it, and if it doesn't work then return it. The TJ07 and TJ09 aren't worth the money they cost for what they offer, so it'll be a long while before you find somebody who has used those casters with the case. You can try PMing people who use the lian li cases that come with those casters as standard and ask them to measure it for you, or you could buy it, try it, return it.

just because you dont seem to like the case doesnt mean anyone else shares your opinion, i have the case and love it, i thought about getting this caster set myself for it. and with the post just above this one, i guess he really didnt have to wait that long to find someone with the casters.

sprocket:
do you happen to have any pics of the bottom of the case?

I like the case but it is extremely overpriced, I didn't say I don't like it. Take a chill pill kid.

sprocket:
do you happen to have any pics of the bottom of the case?
You mean the very bottom of the case or the bottom chamber?
The very bottom was left untouched, the caster brackets were drilled to match the original foot holes.
A 3/16" spacer was necessary for the brackets to clear the lips on the edge of the TJ's main body...I used big nylon washers from Ace Hardware.

You mean the very bottom of the case or the bottom chamber?
The very bottom was left untouched, the caster brackets were drilled to match the original foot holes.
A 3/16" spacer was necessary for the brackets to clear the lips on the edge of the TJ's main body...I used big nylon washers from Ace Hardware.

sweet, thanks

Back