TiVo HD, 500GB Ext HDD, Nintendo DS games, Cisco, Dell SC440 w/ Windows Home Server

FromTheLou

[H]ard|Gawd
My Info\Trading Guidelines:
My heatware is here. Please disregard the negative eval from the known scammer called LogitechFreak.

CC & Non-CC PayPal accepted.

All of my contact info will be available to you before we e-shake on the deal. I expect the same in return.

Shipping is not included unless stated.

My Cisco Lab
(I will grab the specs on each one when time allows) I know that I have to list a price so for now I am listing this lab for $600. Once I am able to research and provide a fair price I will update this, or feel free to send me your offers.

4-2503 Router
4-2501
2-2912XL Switches
1-3640 Router
1-3620 Router
1-Xyplex Maxserver 8 (8 port Remote Access Server)

Dell Poweredge SC440-$SOLD

Dual Core E2160
2GB Ram
80GB SATA drive
Windows Home Server

Brother MFC-440CN
Built in ethernet, which allows for network printing AND scanning! Has a built in fax as well. Brand new in the box. $70

Web Cams: All still sealed
(3) Creative Live! Cam Notebook Pro- $19 each shipped
http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=218&subcategory=553&product=14809&nav=1

External HDD:
(1) Brand New Seagate Free Agent 500GB external HDD - $90

TiVo's:

(2) TiVo HD's - $160 each-Both sold!
Both have been unboxed after Christmas and put back away. I was pissed at Charter so I went with AT&T U-Verse, so these must go. I do not have the box for one of them, it got tossed on accident with the Christmas cleanup. Everything else is there and accounted for.

The TiVo's are not lifetime activated. If TiVo is still allowing for lifetime activations I would be more than willing to activate it for that.

I'd prefer to sell the Cisco stuff as single lot but I would be willing to split it up into two different lots.

Thank you! As you can see in the above link TiVo's $399 lifetime service is available.

If you would like the lifetime service added I can do that since I still have a S2 w/ 4 months left on it. So I'm still a TiVo subscriber, however if you want the $399 lifetime service added you will need to pay with personal check or USPS money order. I'd rather not take a hit on PayPal fees for purchasing a service for you.

I also have two TiVo branded 802.11g wireless adapters that I will let go for $35 each if you purchase one with your TiVo.

Also in response to some PM's regarding the SC440.

Yes, Dell is selling a SC440 for $250 plus tax/shipping. The difference is that mine comes with 2GB of ram instead of 512MB. Mine comes with a SATA DVD-RW instead of a cd-rom. And mine comes with Windows Home Server (another $150 purchase from NewEgg).

So those three items are well worth the $100 difference.

One TiVo sold, and the other is pending.

I have lowered the prices on the External HDD, Web cams and the Cisco Lab.

Back