Titanfall Cheaters Are Being “Rooted Out”

I know VAC is a Steam feature. My point is that the Source engine has the most readily available cheats on the internet. Some for $$$ and some that are free.

If that was your point, what the hell are you bringing VAC up for?

Think about it. Source has been around for a while now, and is riddled with hacks as he said. There are tons of them out there and VAC has pretty much been useless at stopping the hacks. I think his point is that VAC has failed miserably and it's to be expected of a source game to be riddled with hacks.

Think about it. Source has been around for a while now, and is riddled with hacks as he said. There are tons of them out there and VAC has pretty much been useless at stopping the hacks. I think his point is that VAC has failed miserably and it's to be expected of a source game to be riddled with hacks.

Thanks xlronCrossx! Yes, my sarcasm meter was very weak (and lame), but that was my point of bringing up VAC.

His point is invalid because Titanfall has nothing to do with VAC. Blaming VAC for Titanfall cheating is quite literally nonsense.

His point is invalid because Titanfall has nothing to do with VAC. Blaming VAC for Titanfall cheating is quite literally nonsense.

I think your reaction is actually funnier than the original post.

Origin should use this opportunity to make a name for itself and BAN the Origin accounts of hackers.

I avoid Origin like the plague. But if they should no mercy to hackers, I would not be looking at them in the same light as I do now.

VAC hasn't failed miserably. VAC only protects VAC games. Steam engine games don't have anything to do with VAC protection other than the company that designed the engine also created VAC and uses it to protect their games.

VAC hasn't failed miserably. VAC only protects VAC games. Steam engine games don't have anything to do with VAC protection other than the company that designed the engine also created VAC and uses it to protect their games.

*sigh*, I see we have issues understanding a joke here and just take everything seriously. Sometimes you just need to lay down the pitchforks and just take a joke.

Origin should use this opportunity to make a name for itself and BAN the Origin accounts of hackers.

I avoid Origin like the plague. But if they should no mercy to hackers, I would not be looking at them in the same light as I do now.

I 100% agree with you BUT that would require EA to do something right... so you know... chances of that are basically zero.

They should just do it like Steam. Ban from the multiplayer of that specific game, but not from others, also show the ban in the profile.

Was thinking about it, EA might get talked into banning the person's key so that they have to buy another copy. That sounds like something EA could support. I'll cross my fingers

EA/Respawn won't do shit about hackers....Why?.....

Because there's not money to be made. All they're concerned about this point is shoveling more paid DLC out the door and to start working on a sequel. COD all over again...rinse.wash.repeat

There are a ton of cheaters in BF4... You can tell, go look at their profile and their accuracy stats will be crazy across weapons.

Back