Titanfall 2 PC System Requirements

why would a i7-6700k be required over a i5-6600k or even a i7-4790k? I wouldn't really take recommended specs seriously.

I'm good to go. Going to wait for reviews though.

did any of you actually put serious hours into the first one?

Not really maybe 5 hours at most I'm surprised they are making a sequel must be EA Origin Money orientated. This series has nothing going for it really......

Destiny Rise of Iron I bet that game is more fun even

I played it a lot and it was really enjoyable. Really the only thing that cut me off from playing it was a bork on my part. I tried to move it to a different drive, the installation blew itself up and Origin wanted to re-download the whole damned thing. I didn't have the patience to pull down 60GB again and just moved on to other games.

It says or equivalent, isn't a 4790k basically like a 6700k? That's how I interpret it.

It says or equivalent, isn't a 4790k basically like a 6700k? That's how I interpret it.
look at the normal recommendations, i5-6600k. Ultra is i7-6700k. The performance difference of these chips is negligible. Why recommend it?

why would a i7-6700k be required over a i5-6600k or even a i7-4790k? I wouldn't really take recommended specs seriously.

Could just be using whats currently on the market to keep it simple. Also, i3-3600T looks like a typo. Should be 6300. So another current model Skylake.

Wonder if SLI support will be laughable. Doesn't matter though, EA doesn't sue cheat creators, so I am sure Artificial Aiming will support it, so I won't buy it.

... but if you want to run the game on the Ultra settings you better have a beast of a box.
Thats for 4K only.
1440p and 1080p can run ultra with much lesser gfx hardware.

Actually I did, and I don't generally like modern FPS games. Titanfall is a lot faster than the current crop of generic brown military shooters and the Titans give it an interesting extra dimension. I'm only not playing it anymore because there is only so much content and eventually you get bored. Titanfall should have been a bargain release that included everything they called DLC, otherwise you're realistically only getting 1/4 of a proper retail game. It looks like Titanfall 2 is going to contain more content. If that's true I may buy it right after launch.

Oh, and the minimum requirements are pretty reasonable, but that's not surprising because Titanfall ran quite well on nearly anything. I wonder if they'll fix the issue that made Crossfire totally unusable.

Actually I did, and I don't generally like modern FPS games. Titanfall is a lot faster than the current crop of generic brown military shooters and the Titans give it an interesting extra dimension. I'm only not playing it anymore because there is only so much content and eventually you get bored. Titanfall should have been a bargain release that included everything they called DLC, otherwise you're realistically only getting 1/4 of a proper retail game. It looks like Titanfall 2 is going to contain more content. If that's true I may buy it right after launch.

Oh, and the minimum requirements are pretty reasonable, but that's not surprising because Titanfall ran quite well on nearly anything. I wonder if they'll fix the issue that made Crossfire totally unusable.

must have been an AMD issue because SLI worked flawless for me with Titanfall.

I played it for over 60hrs, I enjoyed the game minus the smart pistol noobs.

I enjoyed the first one quite a bit. I normally don't care for games with loadouts and level upgrades, but they made it enjoyable. I haven't heard anything about a season pass with Titanfall 2. Does anybody know if they are planning DLC or not?

I enjoyed the first one quite a bit. I normally don't care for games with loadouts and level upgrades, but they made it enjoyable. I haven't heard anything about a season pass with Titanfall 2. Does anybody know if they are planning DLC or not?
I heard that they're going to be releasing free content updates this time, but I don't remember from where.

That's good to hear. I will probably pick the game up. About 1 month after I purchased the season pass for the first game, they gave it away for free.

My kids and I had a great time playing the first titanfall. Graphically it wasn't impressive at all though - so hopefully these specs mean the graphics are way better.

Any idea what game engine they are using? Considering that the first one was the steam engine, i thought that it looked pretty good. Certainly not great, but much better than lift 4 dead 2.

Back