• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Titan X SX600 Question

Stev3FrencH

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 2, 2015
Messages
334
Hey everyone,

I am looking to get a Titan X strapped into my M1. Min PSU requirements for it is 600w. I have a SX600 but I am concerned how close I am cutting it. I have a 4790k that is not overclocked, just running stock clocks. I think I will be fine running the hardware on a SX600, but if I wanted to overclock the Titan X at all is where I am not sure. Anyone running this kind of setup?

Stev3
 
Ohh wow alright sweet, thanks for the info. I should be all set to OC it for s&g's then id imagine too if it can handle two 980's.
 
Aibohphobia's set up will draw around 140W more power than yours at stock frequencies, so you should have a decent bit of headroom to OC with.
 
I'm running my Titan X off a 460W PSU. Overall wattage is irrelevant; all that matters is the ability to supply sufficient power to the card.
 
Back
Top