Titan x pascal 2016 original cooler and ekwb block and backplate X 2

You might mention clearly in your title as to if the auction is for only one of the 2 you are selling, or if it is for both.

There is no clear determination, as the title does not say anything like 2x Titan X Pascal SLI Pair etc etc etc.

It simply states that you are selling two of your four, and not that both are included in this single auction.

If that is your intent, and you are indeed only selling one, you might mention "This auction is for one of two Titan X Pascal video cards that i am selling, and also crop the 2nd video card out of the picture. Because someone could also infer that both cards in the pictures are included. If they are not both included that would cause unnecessary drama between you, the buyer and eBay, and potentially cost you money if the buyer does not think they got what they bought.

The way i read it it, could very easily be interpreted either way. One way will get you a qucker sale, but potentially cause you time and money from a mixup. The other way could make it take much longer for your single card to sell if it is indeed single or it might not sell at all, if the customer(s) think it is for one card instead of two.

I hope this helps you with your sale.

Best of luck!

---------
Note: My interpretation reading your auction is that both cards are included, but if i were the one buying i would likely skip over it because it was unclear and i didn't want to buy only 1 thinking i was getting two.

Back