• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Titan Quest vs. Loki?

Visec

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 4, 2007
Messages
347
I loved Titan and considering playing a second time through or buying Loki however Loki I never hear any chatter about. They recieved similar scores. What are the differences/similarities between them?
 
I'm pretty sure the US release of Loki did NOT have starforce, steam does not either.


From the official forums

The EUROPEAN DVD version is StarForce protected. NO serial number required.
The NORTH AMERICA DVD version is SecuRom protected. NO serial number required.
The METABOLI/GAMES PLANET BUY&DOWNLOAD version is StarForce protected, online activation, serial number required.
The STEAM BUY&DOWNLOAD version is not protected, online activation, NO serial number required.
 
I loved Titan and considering playing a second time through or buying Loki however Loki I never hear any chatter about. They recieved similar scores. What are the differences/similarities between them?
The difference for me was that Titan Quest ran fine, while Loki crashed to desktop frequently, and had numerous other irritating bugs that occasionally forced me to reload.
All of the above made me lose interest, so I couldn't really tell you beyond that.
 
Back
Top