Tis the season for giving

sl1982

Limp Gawd
Hey everyone in the spirit of christmas (or any other holiday you celebrate this time of the year) I am giving away a special gift. For the month of december only I will donate my points to the person that sends me the 5th pm asking for them. I dont make alot of ppd but its the thought that counts.

Merry Christmas!

Well i suppose i didnt specify lol. Not seeing much demand anyways.

Hey everyone in the spirit of christmas (or any other holiday you celebrate this time of the year) I am giving away a special gift. For the month of december only I will donate my points to the person that sends me the 5th pm asking for them. I dont make alot of ppd but its the thought that counts.

Merry Christmas!

Excellent Idea, we could or who ever volunteers contribute points to the folder of the month
A bonus to the winner.

Excellent Idea, we could or who ever volunteers contribute points to the folder of the month
A bonus to the winner.

Would AssM@N really notice if us mere mortals switched our boxen over to ROC for a short time? Does he need our meager point production? :D

Maybe the December HDCotM winner...

2.png

Merry Christmas!

Very generous offer! Thanks!

Thanks to all! Thanks for making Team 33 the best in the world!

i think the top folder should contributer their points to lower producers every so often,.. LOL

I did this back in the day actually, you know, when CPU's mattered ;)

when relic had all but dissapeared i had a handful of machines folding under his name, and a few other members, cant remember the others tho...

I did this back in the day actually, you know, when CPU's mattered ;)

when relic had all but dissapeared i had a handful of machines folding under his name, and a few other members, cant remember the others tho...

"Get relic to 100" ?

Anyone know how the whole stanford thing works when switching user names? Do the current units that are being worked on during the switch go to the new user or old?

Would AssM@N really notice if us mere mortals switched our boxen over to ROC for a short time? Does he need our meager point production? :D

Maybe the December HDCotM winner...

2.png

I say this with a slight tinge of envy (not really), but I doubt folders like AssM@N would even notice the pernts difference (kinda' like a semi truck doin' 70 MPH down the freeway and getting a bug squashed on the passenger side of the windshield :rolleyes:)

Thanks for folding for the [H]orde AssM@N (ROC) :D

DCing for the CURE

Anyone know how the whole stanford thing works when switching user names? Do the current units that are being worked on during the switch go to the new user or old?

If you shut down the core
entered the client with the configuration only flag --->>> -configonly
change the user name and nothing else
exited the configuration utility
restarted the client

you would not lose any work and the work would start up where you left off. When finished, the credit for the WU would go to the username you just entered. Pretty simple.

Tried that and every client that i switched over crashed after it finished the WU

Well it looks like everything is back to normal. Danni seems to be seeing a ppd boost. :)

Danni, im in the process of migrating to a water cooling setup so if you dont see points for a couple days dont worrry. Sorry bout that. My ps3 should put out fairly consistant points.

good deal sl1982.. if anyone wants a couple thousand extra PPD ill run my gpu client for a couple days for some one.. since i run all my systems on WCG now my 8800GT's been sitting idle for the past month or so.. just pm me.. and it cant be anyone thats already got over a million points..

*UPDATE*
the only person to contact me was AgrFan so he/shes the winner of 5k PPD extra a day.. as long as i dont get flooded with EUE errors ill keep it going for a while.. enjoy the extra PPD AgrFan..

have you finished it yet? i was wondering because i added another borg (hehe an Nvidia 8800GTX) and i peaked at 10k for 2 days in a row.. both days in which your boxen was offline... i wonder what ill hit when your done?
---------------
sirmonkey1985.. good deal.. more points for the [H]orde! were number 1 for a reason.. :D

"Get relic to 100" ?

All of the text I typed went missing, that's strange. Yes, this was a reference to get relic to 100. Relic always managed to keep his CPU count under 100 but it was not from a lack of trying.

Im folding for u 24/7 now danni. First day everything was all screwed up when i switched to your user but things are going good. AS long as i get a2 core units u are looking at about 4k ppd from that boxen and whatever ppd a ps3 gets. My laptop gives 400-500 a day as well

edit: boxen has only been off for a few hrs at a time

Back