Time Warner Business Class Internet

Jon55

2[H]4U
Does anyone here have them at their office/place of work?

How has their uptime SLA treated you? The reason I ask is because we're considering a couple different VoIP phone options. One of them has their own dedicated T1 line (would only be used for the phones), and redundancy is always nice of course, but that comes at almost double the cost. The other option being a VoIP that would not have a dedicated T1 line and would instead run over TWC's business class internet.

I have a p2p with them and the up time has been solid. It was a pain to get them to install the line. It took six months for that project. They are sending the bills to that remote office instead of our HQ which they still haven't corrected. So by the time the office gets the bill and sends it to HQ, the bill is late.

I have a p2p with them and the up time has been solid. It was a pain to get them to install the line. It took six months for that project. They are sending the bills to that remote office instead of our HQ which they still haven't corrected. So by the time the office gets the bill and sends it to HQ, the bill is late.

That definitely sounds about right. They're setting up service for our entire business complex (at&t's shitty T1 is the only option here currently), and TWC has been very 'meh' in the customer service side of things. But I don't really care as long as their uptime is very solid/reliable/consistent.

We use them for our main Internet connection and it has been rock solid. Their Business Class is definitely many notches above the residential services.

The only issue we have had is EMI between the TWC router and the AT&T UVerse router which makes the TWC router go down :p

I can't speak to CS/billing since the circuit was installed like 4 years ago and we haven't changed anything around on it.

Back