Time Warner app.?

edward78

Limp Gawd
Do you need to be in a area they have a TWC cable line, to use it? I am thinking about getting a Roku, I have Dish net now & they keep dropping channels.

Short answer - yes.

You need to be a TWC subscriber to use the app and the selection of available channels is pretty limited, even more so if you're not connected through your TWC wifi.

Yes.

I pretty much only use it to record something on the DVR if I'm out of the house or traveling. The limitations of what you can watch when not using your twc internet is not worth using it to watch shows.

Short answer - yes.

You need to be a TWC subscriber to use the app and the selection of available channels is pretty limited, even more so if you're not connected through your TWC wifi.

Crap, so if not in a area they have TWC cable, I can't use it... :( Makes no since if a person has the app. they should beable to get TWC anywhere...

Yes.

I pretty much only use it to record something on the DVR if I'm out of the house or traveling. The limitations of what you can watch when not using your twc internet is not worth using it to watch shows.

Hmmm, so not really worth it anyway, I thought it was like normal cable...

Back