time to start waving...

rogue_jedi

Supreme [H]ardness
lets see... i've got Leadman584 and Tenchi4U coming up on me pretty quick...

so you can consider this your official wave. have fun up there. :)

my production has jumped up quite a bit lately, you'll be making one of these threads for me in no time... :D

CRXican said:
slow and steady?
NO! Pour it on full steam ahead!!
Based on daily difference from statsman we are 1 week and about 2 hours from taking the title back, before they roll into winter and start throwing another cely on the barbie.
Borg with permission, but Borg!

I know the feeling r_j, FLECOM is about to make me his bitch. The dude has no mercy. As long as he waves when he goes by though I'll be happy.

workingnonstop said:
my production has jumped up quite a bit lately, you'll be making one of these threads for me in no time... :D

Stop Tailgating.

sheesh...

good going :)

The [H]orde needs You!

Tenchi4U gonna pass us both, long before I ever catch you. If stanford throws many more Tinkers at my pentiums, it could take me quite awhile to catch you. You can see me waving in you're rearview mirror. It's a shame there is no drafting allowed in this race :p .

I started waving to you all a while back, while I blow full steam ahead. 160k in 3 1/2 months. :D

gnewbury said:
NO! Pour it on full steam ahead!!
Based on daily difference from statsman we are 1 week and about 2 hours from taking the title back, before they roll into winter and start throwing another cely on the barbie.
Borg with permission, but Borg!
crap and a half, my stupid AMD boxen is alreday getting hot and it's not even summer yet. damn Shuttles

Damn. Just looking at the production you guys are putting out makes me want to start my own farm!
I currently have my AXP running 24/7, but compared to some of you guys it's like trying to race a McLaren with a Yugo. :D

*waves at everybody from way down below*

The [H]orde needs You!

I only have 4 boxen folding for the team. The 5th is still in pieces. I don't have the heart to take my P4 [email protected] offline. These QMD's, are worth over 3,600 PPW, as is. Adding a new A64 won't do nearly as much good, as a single P4.

BobCoyote said:
Damn. Just looking at the production you guys are putting out makes me want to start my own farm!
I currently have my AXP running 24/7, but compared to some of you guys it's like trying to race a McLaren with a Yugo. :D

*waves at everybody from way down below*

The [H]orde needs You!
Hey pal, you already you know this alredy, but without you, we'd be 1.6K points behind. Every little bit counts and i don't just mean in terms of stats. So what's the point? I'm waving back. Good luck! ;)

BobCoyote said:
Yep, but as Marty will testify, 40 yugos can beat the crap out of a McLaren...

Well, okay, bad example, but you get what I'm trying to say. ;)

Assuming I could get to the Mclaren, I could take it out with my Tempo... then it wouldn't go anywhere...... and depending on the carnage that would insue, I might be closer to the finish line! :D

Feel free to let that farm-building addiction take hold!! Don't fight it!!

Keep on Folding!!

unhappy_mage said:
Yep, but as Marty will testify, 40 yugos can beat the crap out of a McLaren...

Well, okay, bad example, but you get what I'm trying to say. ;)

unless the Yugo's get tinkers then it's slow going....

OSUguy98 said:
Feel free to let that farm-building addiction take hold!! Don't fight it!!

Heh I've already found myself digging though old parts and looking at the egg for ideas. I have a feeling it won't be long!! :D

The [H]orde needs You!

i cant get out of 99th!!! ive been here forever :(

buuuuut when i get home for the summer i should be able to add dual 1.8 and dual 2.4 xeons systems. just wait, ill see what i can do about this waving situation ;)

Bodega said:
i cant get out of 99th!!! ive been here forever :(

buuuuut when i get home for the summer i should be able to add dual 1.8 and dual 2.4 xeons systems. just wait, ill see what i can do about this waving situation ;)

Dont worry, I'll bump you out of 99th place real soon. :D

BobCoyote said:
Heh I've already found myself digging though old parts and looking at the egg for ideas. I have a feeling it won't be long!! :D

The [H]orde needs You!

Not to help contribute to your search or anything...... :D.... BUT...... Take a look here... :D

I haven't updated it in a few weeks... I need to, and post it....

edit---- Okay... I updated it.......

Keep on Folding!!

/wave

Production is still increasing and going up. Should be passing the 400th place within the next couple of days :)

Heh, I'm #858 ATM, but planning on trying for top 500 in less than a month! The new rig should help get me there a bit faster! :)

2 weeks I'll be passing [H]nFerno... Starting to see names I recognize from the hardfolding IRC room.

Get your [H]s here!

Penguincomp said:
/wave

Production is still increasing and going up. Should be passing the 400th place within the next couple of days :)

/wave to you and a bunch of others who will pass me. I am glad you took my sig quote to heart but inside i am
cussing.gif
Good luck on all your farm and boxen.

Back