• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Time for some SSD and M2 upgrades.

Hi all, I few months back my M2 drive died and I am finally getting around to replacing it. I was looking at a Gen 4 Corsair MP600 Core M.2. Also was thinking of diving back into an Raid on a pair of WD Blue 3D NAND 2TB internal SSD and running them in Raid-) for fun.

My current 1TB corsair drive will go into my spare machine.

Opinions?
Solid drive. Good heatsink. CBM abt 5000 read / 4280 write. I now have an even faster 2 tb Samsung 980 Pro as the boot drive in my x570/Ryzen 5950x PC. O/S is also on the 1 tb MP 600 in 2nd m.2 slot,
 
I'm using a Corsair MP600 as my game cache drive and haven't had a single issue with it. I'm not using it for an OS drive, but there's been zero errors in all of my time with the drive thus far.
It does run hotter than any of my other drives, around 55-60c when being used. This is using my motherboards heatshield though and not the included heatsink.
1624552735068.png
 
Back
Top