• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Time for New Case , need your recommendation

MCRAYGSX

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
501
I just got RIG setup with 2x 8800 GTX cards and my CPU temp is rising little bit. Maybe its the poor airflow of my case. So shopping for new case. Which one can you guyz recommend me. I need something with plenty of Case room. I mean BIG. I got hardware that generates lot of Heat, like E6800, 4gb rams , 4x RAID Drivers, 2x 8800 GTX....

These are the cases i really like so far. Should i go with one of em ? Anyone have some Photos

Thermaltake ARMOR LCS with building watercool
http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/produc.../ve2000bws.asp

Thermaletake Kandalf
http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/produc.../va9000bws.asp

or

Thermaltake ARMOR with 25CM FAN
http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/produc.../va8003bws.asp
 
Back
Top