• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Time for a new powersupply?

poison123

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
393
Heres what its reading for voltage:

11.712 +12V
4.972 +5V
3.312 +3.3V
1.296 Vcore

I'm assuming I should chuck this into a wall and a get a new one.
 
Get a digital multimeter and measure voltages with it, i bet your mainboard gets incorrect readings.

oldmx
 
Well this is the 2nd board that has reported this exact voltages....besides its a 20pin PS and I'm using a 24pin board now.....so either way its probably time to upgrade.
 
Back
Top