time clock software

Kqueno

Weaksauce
i guess this pertains to netwrok related stuff but: I want to download a program or MS access template (of which i cant find) for clocking in/out. We plan on implenting it on a terminal server, so the thin clients can access it through their network folders.

If anyone has a program or template they know of that might work please help me. Friggin boss gave me deadline of today to find a better clock in/out procedure.

Kronos

Section of a time clock system...not a one day affair to be taken lightly. This is a long selection process...also integration with current payroll system.

thanks a bunch, but that has too many tools and probably is a bit expensive. I like the web-based app part of it.

We are looking for a program that strictly is for clocking in and out for the users. Another thing, it has to work if 2 users are trying to access it at the same time because they are going to be using it through terminal services.

Appreciate any and all help

I second Kronos, i work with it, and many of our clients use it. Works very well and is reliable.

Another vote for Kronos. Though my current employer users Time America which was cheap and works well enough for a small business. But based off of experience I really like Kronos.

We use software called Novatime it works well with Terminal Services, since just about all of our employees use remote desktop. It does interface with payroll systems just fine. I have it running on a SQL 2000 database, but am planning on updating it this weekend to SQL 2005.

Back