• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Time 2 rattle the brains

PureChaos

n00b
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
4
I know this may not sound like the right area to be asking this, but hear me out. I was reading up on lcd mods and came across a post from another member who linked to www.talix.com. It seemed like he hooked up his lcd to the connector on the video card inside the pc. That got me to thinking about my own video card. I have a Gainward 4800SE and it has the pin outs as well. Unfortunately the manual says nothing about this connector except giving it's wiring diagram and calling it the VGA Feature Connector. The names of the pins do not correspond with the standard VGA connector on the back of the card. Would anyone know what this connector on the inside is used for? I have searched other cards and not alot of them have it. I would to do the lcd mod but don't want to have to run the VGA cable out a PCI slot and back to the video card.
 
Back
Top