tilt weal game app

i have a msft intellamouse explorrer 4.0, the eired 5 buten tilt wael mouse. anywhay, the drivers dont let me map the butten to a difrent key, so it wont work in games.. does anyone know of an app that lets you remap the tilt weal to work in games, or a plug in for a game that lets it recognize the weal(prefured)?

Are you drunk ? Thats got to be the most screwed up attempt at the English language I've ever seen. lol, its ok if your drunk.

Try using the mouse without drivers installed? I never owned an intellamouse, but my Logitech drivers wouldn't work with games so now I don't even install them. All the buttons still work too :) well except for one that switches between different windows, but I never really use that one.

Best thread of the month. Drunk, no sleep... whatever. Simply comedy gold.

BTW, I have no idea what axdilsia is (and neither does Google) but I believe the term is Dysgraphia.

1) Turn off computer

2) purchase "hooked on phonics"

3) learn to speak/read english

4) repeat step 3 until desired results are achieved.:)

Originally posted by Torgo
Best thread of the month. Drunk, no sleep... whatever. Simply comedy gold.

BTW, I have no idea what axdilsia is (and neither does Google) but I believe the term is Dysgraphia.

axdilsia=dislexia :p

and i can spell, but not well, and hooked on phonics teaches reading, not spelling, and i can read better and all but one or two person in my class(which is an advanced calss).

You would know for sure, but it sounds more like Dysgraphia (where spelling and writing is difficult) rather than Dyslexia (where reading is more difficult). The term "tilt weal" for scroll wheel is more characteristic of the word replacement characteristics of dysgraphia. Either way it's interesting to note that people with either condition are voracious readers. I do know that lack of sleep makes the symptoms worse. Better stop before I derail the topic further.

I just picked up an mx700 and then made the big mistake...

reading opinions. I've read everything from, "Windows restarts when I left click!!" to "My scroll wheel doesn't work...ever!"

Yesterday's events...

Jod enters room, awakens computer...nothing...

shakes mouse...nothing...

"Frickin stupid !@#%ing intellishit!!!"

Today's events...

First I checked out Best Buy for the mx510 and found it for $50 and thought, "major ass kickage." If ever a mouse could net you a date...this is the one. However, my local pc shop had the mx700 for $5 more...mmmmm cordlesssss. So I picked it up and ran out the door with my new toy ;)

, but after reading over the issues, (battery life, RF freq, tracking, no profiling, crappy software) my fear of unacceptable mousing perfomance has grown :(

Of course, winXP has been reinstalled for the special occasion and no foreign drivers are present. I've got the 9.791 and 9.8 mouseware, logitech's "advanced", and logigamer 1.6.6.1. It is 3:32 in the morning and I am fully sleep needing...

Here we go...

Originally posted by Jodiuh
I just picked up an mx700 and then made the big mistake...

reading opinions. I've read everything from, "Windows restarts when I left click!!" to "My scroll wheel doesn't work...ever!"

Yesterday's events...

Jod enters room, awakens computer...nothing...

shakes mouse...nothing...

"Frickin stupid !@#%ing intellishit!!!"

Today's events...

First I checked out Best Buy for the mx510 and found it for $50 and thought, "major ass kickage." If ever a mouse could net you a date...this is the one. However, my local pc shop had the mx700 for $5 more...mmmmm cordlesssss. So I picked it up and ran out the door with my new toy ;)

, but after reading over the issues, (battery life, RF freq, tracking, no profiling, crappy software) my fear of unacceptable mousing perfomance has grown :(

Of course, winXP has been reinstalled for the special occasion and no foreign drivers are present. I've got the 9.791 and 9.8 mouseware, logitech's "advanced", and logigamer 1.6.6.1. It is 3:32 in the morning and I am fully sleep needing...

Here we go...

mouseware is the problem, buddy. I use the MX500 on 2 different machines...and have had to use the mouse with standard IE drivers (I even downloaded and installed the latest intellipoint software)...

I suggest you try the same w/ your MX700...I've heard of many others that use intellipoint..

Alright, the mouse kicks ass and logigamer rules. It basically adds the intellipoint profiling feature to the mouse. I've yet to play a game, but as far as overall winbrowsing goes, she's excellent. Oh yes, I'm using an xtrac hs mouse pad. I also picked up the mx510...couldn't live with myself if I knew folks out there had a faster mouse ;) Now to figure out which is the mouse for the job!

i have never tuched drugs in my life(exept for the stuff on doller bills of corse, isnt it like every 10th bill has crack on it or somthing? :p) anywhay, does anyone know how the hell to do this?

but after reading over the issues, (battery life, RF freq, tracking, no profiling, crappy software) my fear of unacceptable mousing perfomance has grown

I have had my MX700 for around 1.2 years now. Batteries have never died, or gotten low while I have been using it (except once, but I forgot to put it on it's charger overnight. The light on it blinked red, but it was still useable). I have dropped it off my desk probably like 5 times, and it still works perfectly. I think people usually only have tracking issues when the receiver is too close to electronics. The software isn't a big deal. It only made the wheel unusable in games, and uninstalling it doesn't really make a difference. I will only be buying Logitech's mice from now on :)

Sorry treky, I don't know what a tilt wheel is. :(

As far as software is concerned, mouseware 9.80 w/ mwprofiler work just like intellipoint. With logigamer the profile becomes active until the .exe is closed. This means if you bind the mouse 4/5 to keystrokes ctrl-down/ctrl-up for Avant browser's tab switching, the profile will apply to windows explorer as well. Mwprofiler links profiles to active programs. So mouse 4/5 can be ctrl-down/ctrl-up for avant, ctrl-b/ctrl-q for windvd, and back/forward in explorer depending on which app is being used at that time. Not to mention the nice clean interface that eats up all of 1 or 2 megs. I had some xtra time tonight and here's what I found out...

MX700 vs. MX510

Cord or lack thereof
No more messing around with the damn thing! Every user should have the opportunity to do "donuts" with their mouse ;) The receiver cord is about 3 ft. Since my
tower sits to far left to place it above the mouse. Now I have to remember to put the mouse in the cradle on the opposite side of the desk or else :(

It's at least 5 ft.

Friction
They glide very well on good mouse pads. Think air hockey...it's that good.

Tracking
No lag, but ultra quick turns felt "curved." Unfortunately, the short receiver cord prevented me from moving it away from my monitor/speakers/mixer to check for RF interference.
I could tell a very real difference in tracking, this is the "no lag" mouse.

Comfort
The contours are a perfect match for my hands. It does feels a bit heavy, but I don't workout ;)
My palm now grasps an ultra buttery smooth reflecting blood red beauty...aahhh.

Layout
The buttons are recessed and you have to make a vertical "c" with your index finger to hold cruise down :(
The extra buttons are no longer recessed and the "c" has been replaced by the "very minimal effort" movement.

Battery Life
2 hrs. first charge
4+ hrs. second charge
*on the net---unconfirmed*
8-12 hrs. constant use with stock batteries
energizer nimh 1800mah kickass

the way I descride a bumby ride is like wothgan mowtsarts mowsek. Eshe bumby rowd is like a song. Eshe bumb is the a note eche uncon at the same time ste is. That was the mewstere to mowts mowsuk it was vare metereus and unperdekdable. So the next time you drive down a bumby theak of mowtsart.

LMAO!!!

I haven't found it on the web yet, but you could try katmouse or wheelmouse...

Tho I really think you should pick up an mx510 instead ;)

Back