TigerDirect

Official Hot Deals Customer Service
bluelogo.gif

PC COMPONENT DEALS

Corsair CMPSU-450VX 450-Watt ATX 120mm Fan SATA-Ready Power Supply, 80Plus
Current Price: $69.99 - $15MIR = $54.99
Price after $20 Coupon Code YKP9379 = $34.99
Expires on 10/27

Patriot Viper II PGV34G1600ELK 4096MB PC12800 DDR3 Dual Channel Memory Upgrade – 4GB (2 x 2048MB), 1600MHz
Current Price: $109.99 - $20MIR = $89.99
Price after $30 Coupon Code SIZ9382 = $59.99
Coupon Code expires on 10/27

Corsair CWCH70 Hydro Series H70 CPU Liquid Cooler

Current Price: $109.99 - $10MIR = $99.99
Price after $20 Coupon Code OLP9385 = $79.99

AMD Phenom X4 9750 Quad Core Processor – 2.40GHz, 4MB Cache, 3600 MT/s FSB, Quad-Core, Socket AM2+, OEM Processor
Current Price: $69.99
Price after $15 Coupon Code ABM9388 = $54.99

Western Digital VelociRaptor 300GB Hard Drive WD3000HLFS – 10K RPM, 16MB Cache, SATA 300MB/s
Current Price: $139.99
Price after $10 Coupon Code SSK9391 = $129.99

Nice price on the RAM, I've never used Patriot before, but I just found myself in need of a 4GB DDR3 kit so I pulled the trigger.

Yeah, I might bite on that H70. I almost got one here in the FS forum for $85 and the seller said it had a few bent fins. A new one for $80 seems great to me.

Edit: Ahh, garbage, it has a $10 MIR :(. I friggin hate MIRs. Why cant they just make it an instant rebate :mad:. Oh well.. still might get it.

If you click on the MIR link though, it says "Get paid in 8-10 weeks, or select the "No Wait Rebate" option for faster service." I don't see where it elaborates how the "No Wait Rebate" works. If I can do that and get it PP'd to me immediately, then I think I'll get it.

Last edited:
so H70 is H50 with two 120mm? already did that with mine.

Its a improved one with 2 120mm fan. I do believe it is not suppose to be the same as a H50 (excluding an extra fan).

There are a few review with both of them with push and pull fans and still the H70 showed slightly lower temps than H50.

Yeah, I might bite on that H70. I almost got one here in the FS forum for $85 and the seller said it had a few bent fins. A new one for $80 seems great to me.

Edit: Ahh, garbage, it has a $10 MIR :(. I friggin hate MIRs. Why cant they just make it an instant rebate :mad:. Oh well.. still might get it.

If you click on the MIR link though, it says "Get paid in 8-10 weeks, or select the "No Wait Rebate" option for faster service." I don't see where it elaborates how the "No Wait Rebate" works. If I can do that and get it PP'd to me immediately, then I think I'll get it.

It costs a couple bucks.

Its a improved one with 2 120mm fan. I do believe it is not suppose to be the same as a H50 (excluding an extra fan).

There are a few review with both of them with push and pull fans and still the H70 showed slightly lower temps than H50.

Yeah, I think the rad is just a bit bigger/thicker than the H50s too. Also, the pump is a lot smaller. Other than the extra fan, I'm not sure what else is different.

It costs a couple bucks.

Thanks, but can it be deposited directly to a Paypal account though? How's it work?

Yeah, I think the rad is just a bit bigger/thicker than the H50s too. Also, the pump is a lot smaller. Other than the extra fan, I'm not sure what else is different.

Thanks, but can it be deposited directly to a Paypal account though? How's it work?

The ones I've seen offer to send you a check right away, but you lose $2-$4 on the value of the rebate. You'll have to weight that one out. I haven't seen one yet that does the direct paypal thing. Paypal would likely charge fees for that, negating any benefit to your convenience, which of course they couldn't care less about.

No, they don't paypal it to you.

There's good and there's bad with the no-wait option. They charge you a buck, which brings your rebate down to $9. Since it's <$10, they don't bother sending you one of the craptastic rebate cards, they just send you a paper check for $9. I think total time from mailing out to receiving my check was ~10 days. This is all in reference to a H50 $10 rebate I did a couple months ago (also from TD).

Back