• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

tigerdirect and bing

doox00

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Aug 28, 2005
Messages
3,479
I am about to order something from tigerdirect using 8% bing cashback, how do I know I will get it when I check out, I followed the link but it shows nothing when checking out.

thanks
 
when you add it to your cart, you should see a "cashback" line under your total. at least it did for me when i used it a couple weeks ago
 
Make sure you're using IE. Or the IE tab in Firefox (if you're using firefox)
the cashback you will receive should appear before you add the item to the cart. It will be right under the price.
 
well I hope I got it, I never saw anything, I followed the cashback link through bing though..
 
okay sweet it worked.. just got bing email shows the 26 bucks cashback. thanks all
 
Back
Top