TigerDirect 4790k PreOrder with Free TShirt and $10 off

SonDa5

Supreme [H]ardness
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=9093259&CatId=8741

$10 off code BRY129391 $339.99 plus S&H.

Not really a hot deal but for those that want this CPU ASAP it is an option right now.

To be honest I have had some bad experiences with TD and I would rather not purchase from them but right now I am giving them a chance because they have DC and its not a jacked up price like Amazon has right now.

I just ordered mine and I hope to have a cool blue Devils CAnyon Tshirt and 4790k by the end of this month.

Thanks SonDa5! Think I'll hold out a little longer and see if Newegg or Amazon offer the free T-shirt. Was also hoping for a blue tee w/the crazy DC logo :cool:

My last CPU only came with a stupid instant-lose sweepstakes ticket :rolleyes:

My Devils Canyon T-Shirt shipped yesterday. Hope the 4790k is soon to follow.

My Devils Canyon T-Shirt shipped yesterday. Hope the 4790k is soon to follow.

Weird.. TD sold-out of the pre-order combos. Post a pic of your tee (or at least describe it), if you get a chance!

Weird.. TD sold-out of the pre-order combos. Post a pic of your tee (or at least describe it), if you get a chance!

Intel Panetside 2 T shirt. It's on its way. Should have it by Monday or Tuesday.

Today got notice from TD stating 4970k back ordered and will ship ASAP.

Intel Panetside 2 T shirt. It's on its way. Should have it by Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks! Dang, was hoping it was that crazy Devil's Canyon face on the tee..

eJId1wb.jpg

I really need to get some T-shirts that aren't blatant advertisements. I feel like a tool every time I go outside.

Me too. No words just that crazy DC monster face.

How about words on back, but mysterious branding? Intel, make this shit, and we'll try and forgot all about that "5.5GHz on air" nonsense..

Ac3Xv7p.jpg

:p

Back