Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates the past few days, been so busy working every day until midnight to get this PC complete so i hope you all understand. I have the footage recorded so i will eventually get it done. But for now here is a sneak picture of where i am at. I used a pencil to draw up the panel lines then etched the whole thing top and bottom with the dremel and it took a shit tonne of time but well worth it.

o2XywEz.jpg

Here I am drawing up the panel details on the tie-fighter. This will be the guide lines when etching into the surface.

suplAuO.jpg

To create the panel detailing I used the dremel tool to etch into the tie-fighter following along the drawn up lines. Both top and bottom of the tie-fighter has the panel details.

UJ6UpvD.jpg

eoJ7wST.jpg

mkQyZQG.jpg

This is the result from etching into the surface. This took alot of time, patience and most importantly steady hands.

RE3epkD.jpg

LfJbXGs.jpg

bTXp2n1.jpg

Further details of the tie-fighter panels where made by filling the etched surface with thinned down black enamel, aka black wash. Once again, both top and bottom of the tie-fighter had this black wash.

mK3pNko.jpg

yb0DBnQ.jpg

More progress on the wings.

Ga4nIRw.jpg

I painted the inside of the tie-fighter black.

4FkmaVL.jpg

Grills being glued for the top of the tie-fighter.

pEUvKs0.jpg

My customer reservoirs have now joined the dark side.

KmHEowd.jpg

6iJWZLC.jpg

Starting to come together now! More details being added to the tie-fighter.

Wf8ppYF.jpg

yIlSuRo.jpg

The time has come to install the components ! ! !

Pw5E7Fw.jpg

xmbKKBz.jpg

Ks76ICf.jpg

yOTpV7H.jpg

zktHnyw.jpg

Testing out the lid for the Tie-Fighter. Making sure it's the perfect fit.

itRcNuZ.jpg

VDKZ3bU.jpg

Details being added to the wings.

u1Cm3V4.jpg

Using the Core P5 Vesa Mount to attach the wings to the tie-fighter body.

30coEAZ.jpg

tw3OxXH.jpg

If you like the build please please take a minute to go and vote for it in the following link, prizes to be won for voting. (Corey Gregory)
VOTE - 2016 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 1

Thank you for all the support, we have finally completed the build, apart from filling it up, which will be done tomorrow.
Feel free to vote for us, if you like what we have done.
Special mention, this build was all completed by hand, no CNC or 3D printing machines were used.

9eJFBzR.jpg

HHKkoIA.jpg

nTHsuEO.jpg

JOllXhO.jpg

861OurT.jpg

p8CLfqa.jpg

Working on 2 hours sleep, still going strong.

xdJdd0O.jpg

VU5tn15.jpg

dcVfiis.jpg

Fvmmpcy.jpg

hvqSR4W.jpg

YAbqDJc.jpg

YogT8lr.jpg

ZIJduOC.jpg

bKw16Y3.jpg

PjVx4sv.jpg

NM7EjGY.jpg

SEugCfY.jpg

More Photos soon. If you like the build please please take a minute to go and vote for it in the following link, prizes to be won for voting.(Corey Gregory)
VOTE - 2016 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 1

Got some pictures today of the build all filled up and LED lights turned on. Unfortunately it is now midnight and i still need to add the watermarks to most of the photos so i will post these photos without LEDs turned on for now.

If you enjoy my build please vote for it using this link: VOTE - 2016 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 1 my name is Corey Gregory You have a chance to win prizes just be voting.

HYht8Hs.jpg

zBzOwQ9.jpg

nj7p71q.jpg

KrLNfe2.jpg

eHqLkyQ.jpg

AIBg5IM.jpg

YQnSKOF.jpg

0sdVoE2.jpg

tRrq00m.jpg

sBBI2Uv.jpg

rof6bwj.jpg

Yl7kU8b.jpg

AsajcXw.jpg

ezLvGDB.jpg

ZgeOyB8.jpg

I1TJxhD.jpg

O6e6Ghq.jpg

ESNWDDe.jpg

TN6Savx.jpg

1JRW5yO.jpg

OMAXqsh.jpg

If you enjoy my build please vote for it using this link: VOTE - 2016 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 1 my name is Corey Gregory You have a chance to win prizes just be voting.​

OMG!!!! Turned out amazing. Please
Got some pictures today of the build all filled up and LED lights turned on. Unfortunately it is now midnight and i still need to add the watermarks to most of the photos so i will post these photos without LEDs turned on for now.

If you enjoy my build please vote for it using this link: VOTE - 2016 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 1 my name is Corey Gregory You have a chance to win prizes just be voting.

HYht8Hs.jpg

zBzOwQ9.jpg

nj7p71q.jpg

KrLNfe2.jpg

eHqLkyQ.jpg

AIBg5IM.jpg

YQnSKOF.jpg

0sdVoE2.jpg

tRrq00m.jpg

sBBI2Uv.jpg

rof6bwj.jpg

Yl7kU8b.jpg

AsajcXw.jpg

ezLvGDB.jpg

ZgeOyB8.jpg

I1TJxhD.jpg

O6e6Ghq.jpg

ESNWDDe.jpg

TN6Savx.jpg

1JRW5yO.jpg

OMAXqsh.jpg

If you enjoy my build please vote for it using this link: VOTE - 2016 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 1 my name is Corey Gregory You have a chance to win prizes just be voting.​
keep up the excellent work.

Here are the Pictures with LED's turned on and liquid flowing! I tried to take a picture with each RGB colour cycle to there are a few but i hope you all enjoy =)

zDUhc2u.jpg

xS71xSQ.jpg

rWPgPry.jpg

JG40xjA.jpg

WluWF2w.jpg

vT5gHDf.jpg

5ncUEJ2.jpg

m9KTwMO.jpg

CQorLWs.jpg

bUoOOlz.jpg

rgasLrs.jpg

vTMqRc8.jpg

9QfmyE3.jpg

cBnuRk1.jpg

3373JxI.jpg

K4Opvam.jpg

RFDq3ap.jpg

dqeYrNE.jpg

kY4YIY4.jpg

htHjo8q.jpg

hhFZuSF.jpg

66iNVcb.jpg

0VkqpkH.jpg

vcgz0n2.jpg

n6eDDnP.jpg

at7gkH9.jpg

52pCvPg.jpg

ZrWKdG7.jpg

VeTuW5Q.jpg

4sBMNyD.jpg

eTfFOs6.jpg

yBseCRI.jpg

Back