• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Tick...tick......tick

Major_A said:
Why they are the ones in my opinion wasting their money. If they would wait a little while instead of jumping on the opportunity they would have saved themselves some money.


If you have the money and this is your hobby, I think it's perfectly okay for one to do this! It's not like he is denying his daughter a college education because of his desire to have high end gaming hardware! It's a hobby, and hobbies require investment. Power to him if one has the money and wants the card NOW.
 
actually id upgrade to an a64 before your ram,

heres my score using my ram at 100/133/166 ram divisors with it

1t-2-2-2-5-9
133/148=230/11 (aticore 411) 3d2001 20791 c&q
----------------------------------------
2t-3-4-4-5-9
133/148=230/11 (aticore 411) 3d2001 19165 c&q
-----------------------------------------
1t-3-4-4-5-9
133/148=230/11 (aticore 411) 3d2001 19903 c&q
100/115=230x11 )aticore 411) 3d2001 18457 c&q
------------------------------------------------------
1t-2.5-2-2-5-10
166/165=210x11 3d2001 19268
------------------------------------
1t-2-2-5-9
133/135=210x11 3d2001 19287

sorry i just keepa notepad on my desktop where i track all my settings and scores.. anyhow with the a64 new ram is the worst bang for buck on the a64, of course the athlon is a different story.
 
lopoetve said:
I'm waiting on the report from Rick on compuplus. Then I order... :p


The compuplus order is a go! My card is on the truck right now and I should have it tonight. I'll post again tonight when i get the card!!!!
 
[BB] Rick James said:
The compuplus order is a go! My card is on the truck right now and I should have it tonight. I'll post again tonight when i get the card!!!!


In the imortal words of Wayne

"Excellent!!" :D
 
Let us know the instant it arrives if it's actually the BFG/etc...

EDIT: FUCKERS! They actually raised the price to $479 now. ASSHOLES! FUCKERS! ROT IN HELL!
 
lopoetve said:
Let us know the instant it arrives if it's actually the BFG/etc...

EDIT: FUCKERS! They actually raised the price to $479 now. ASSHOLES! FUCKERS! ROT IN HELL!

What a bunch of fuckwards :mad:
 
Sniper_Merc said:
What a bunch of fuckwards :mad:


Well the card was delivered however I'm still at work! I'll let you guys know right when i get home which card they chose to give me.. LOL
 
Sniper_Merc said:
I would have to say that with this card and my cpu, the best it can do is 1280x1024 no AA and Ansi Filtering on high in game, in the most intense situations I was hitting about 30 FPS with those settings.

BTW joint ops doesn't look near as good as Far Cry does, but that 100 person multiplayer would have some allure to it hehe.

joint ops demo level looks like a sandbox compared to some of the maps in the full version!
:cool:
 
[BB] Rick James said:
Well the card was delivered however I'm still at work! I'll let you guys know right when i get home which card they chose to give me.. LOL

Hell I woulda taken the day off lol.
 
Back
Top