Ti4600 -> 5950?

KevC

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 21, 2001
Messages
6,365
I can do this semi cheaply (sell off some of my unused hardware and spend ~$30). Worth it?
 
Yeah if you wanna run some AA and AF in yesterdays games. You won't notice a whole lot higher frame rate in games, but you'll be able to run lots higher quality.
 
Hm... I wanna play Doom 3 at 10x7 with some AA. Every other game i run is completely fine....
 
KevC said:
Hm... I wanna play Doom 3 at 10x7 with some AA. Every other game i run is completely fine....


If you have a plenty fast system that vid card should do the trick
 
Oh, hell ya, that's worth it...as long as the 5950 is used at a bargain price and not new? Like it's part of a trade?
 
diablo111 said:
Oh, hell ya, that's worth it...as long as the 5950 is used at a bargain price and not new? Like it's part of a trade?

Yes, and yes. :)

And I'm gonna pick myself up a decent power supply so I can O/C my JHUIB.
 
Back
Top