• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ti4200 Typical 3D Mark 2001SE Score?

afm_canuck

n00b
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
26
I just recently settled on a Chaintech Ti4200 8x 128 MB as a temporary upgrade (~ 6 months) and I was wondering what are typical scores that I should be getting with the following system...

P4 2.4c (running stock)
Soyo i865PE
36 GB Raptor w/WinXP SP1

I've only run 3D Mark 2001SE once and I got 9385... Just wanted to make sure my scores were ok/solid?? Thanks!
 
WuTang... thanks, I'll definately think about overclocking it since I also got a TT Crystal Orb with the card...

Seems to lag a bit with Madden 2004 on 1024x768 on highest details... not sure if this is the video card or because I have other stuff running... we'll see I guess

PS - Sorry for the 6-hour bump rule... didn't realise but will definately remember in the future! ;)
 
Here are some benchmarks I did on a stock ti4200-64MB. Processor is a multiunlocked xp-m, on an an35nu (shuttle) on a clean install of windows. First number is processor speed, in the parenthesis it's multi * memory speed, and then lastly, the 3dmark score.

3dmark2001se330 scores:
===================
800 (8*100) 6723
1000 (10 * 100) 7517
1064 (8 * 133) 8472
1200 (12 * 100) 8104
1333 (10 * 133) 9250
1333 (8 * 166) 9532
1400 (14 * 100) 8544
1600 (16 * 100) 8900
1600 (12 * 133) 9835
1600 (8 * 200) 10372
1667 (10 * 166) 10280
1700 (8.5 * 200) 10508
1800 (18 * 100) 9218
1800 (9 * 200) 10726
1867 (14 * 133) 10371
1900 (9.5 * 200) 10947
2000 (20 * 100) 9471
2000 (12 * 166) 10861
2000 (10 * 200) 11044
2100 (10.5 * 200) 11232
2133 (16 * 133) 10713
2200 (22 * 100) 9680
2200 (11 * 200) 11352
2300 (11.5 * 200) 11453
2333 (14 * 166) 11340
2400 (12 * 200) 11617

I'm thinking of doing the same kind of scaling benchmark with a 6800GT this weekend.
 
afm_canuck said:
...I've only run 3D Mark 2001SE once and I got 9385... Just wanted to make sure my scores were ok/solid?? Thanks!

i had a celeron 1300@1600 in an old bx board with a geforce 4 4400, and it was getting around a 8500, so id say thats about right.
 
Back
Top