• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Ti Overclocking for everyone!

FunkStar

Gawd
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
764
Howdy all, did a search but no people have really talked about this.

I was just wondering what o/c's you've gotten out of the Ti series of Video Cards, be it a
ti200/500 or ti4200/4400/4600 etc, and what brand it was.

I can get an AOpen ti4200 8xagp for like $50 - 60 and i was wonderin how far i could hope on o/c'ing it after i bolt on a new revision vga silencer :p . Only managed 260/562 (240/500 stock) on my Leadtek Ti500, even with a Iceberq 4 and Vantec far-card at max :( .

Anyway, post your Ti O/C's, your old cards deserve one last chance to shine :)
 
I had 2 Ti4200s that did 300MHz core/600MHz memory with stock cooling. I don't think there were VGA Silencers back when I had those cards. :p
 
I have a MSI Ti4400 that does 310/700 all day long....still currently at these speeds.:)
 
Death to the Ti!

Just kiddin, I actually really enjoyed my GF3 Ti200, I got it for $100 bucks when it first came out because the morons at Circuit City labeled it as I think a Geforce2 MX. I think it retailed at $230 at the time :)

Great card, I think it overclocked pretty well but I don't remember clock speeds. I feel stupid for giving it to my friend. :(
 
Yeh the weirdest thing about the Ti4200 is that the ram is clocked 513mhz stock. Usually its in increments of 20 or so, i thought it was reading wrong when i first plugged it in :p.
 
I got an ASUS Ti 4600 290/600 up to 315/650 with stock cooling and never slows down, artifacts or stutters
 
Back
Top