Throw Your GoPro Kickstarter

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you want to throw your expensive GoPro, you don't need a throw your GoPro Kickstarter, just go to the window and throw it out. But, if you want to do it right, I guess you have to cough up the cash for one of these so you can throw it over and over without it breaking. :D

That looks like it would get boring about 20 minutes after you got it. I got bored watching the video.

Yea, I don't know how much anyone would actually use it, but I think its at least a neat concept. cheaper and more straightforward than a drone capable of capturing gopro quality footage (or mounting a gopro). Not like anyone really *needs* something like this, but then again, 99.9% of people with GoPros don't capture anything anybody else wants to watch anyway... I should know, I bought one then realized I don't do anything cool enough to make use of it

Yea, I don't know how much anyone would actually use it, but I think its at least a neat concept. cheaper and more straightforward than a drone capable of capturing gopro quality footage (or mounting a gopro). Not like anyone really *needs* something like this, but then again, 99.9% of people with GoPros don't capture anything anybody else wants to watch anyway... I should know, I bought one then realized I don't do anything cool enough to make use of it

It is way more fun to watch youtube videos of people doing stupid stuff and injuring themselves while wearing a GoPro then it is to actually do it yourself.

all clips were aerial shots going down. gets boring after awhile. i suppose that's a cheap alternative for drones

Would be a better concept if it were put into real balls like basketball or football, with barely affecting feel/performance. Would make some interesting videos.

I found it more interesting with the guys who let animals pick up their gopro and run with it. Some of those squirrel captures are awesome! lol!

ok....then you still need to go pick it up. wouldn't a drone thing just be a better option overall.

It is way more fun to watch youtube videos of people doing stupid stuff and injuring themselves while wearing a GoPro then it is to actually do it yourself.
What? Doing stupid stuff and injure yourself? Yes that sucks. ;)

Just kidding, I catch your meaning and I agree, much more fun to watch the fail videos.

I know that feel, bro.

I should know, I bought one then realized I don't do anything cool enough to make use of it

I wanted to pick one up and use it as a dash cam (and be portable) to capture anything cool. Doesn't happen often, but sometimes it's gotta be some cool stuff. :)

They should put a spike on the end and use it to play something like darts, but into the ground.

Back