• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ThreeDee hits 3 million!

alan2308

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2008
Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
4,110
Congrats to ThreeDee on hitting 3 million points. WTF!


 
Congrats, 3 big ones!


All these milestones, we have a very very healthy team!



 
I think its great that we get the opportunity to recognize so many people hitting these milestones! Congratulations to you, ThreeDee on a great achievment! :)

 
Congratulations :)

foldon.gif


 
Nice going ThreeDee :p

Showin' a big 3 mil ain't bullpoopin' (PC) :D

Man, I'm really proud of myself doin' all this "political correctness" crap :rolleyes:

 
Wow another huge milestone! Grats!

 
Congrats, 3 big ones!


All these milestones, we have a very very healthy team!

x2 The Horde is alive and well with all these milestones being hit!! Alan thanks for posting these. Good info for the forum to have!

Congrats ThreeDee! Fold on!
 
x2 The Horde is alive and well with all these milestones being hit!! Alan thanks for posting these. Good info for the forum to have!

Congrats ThreeDee! Fold on!

They've always been popular threads in the past, and should continue into the future. And it is very nice to see so many come along as of late. Since I can't contribute those kind of numbers myself right now, I can contribute on the forum. I have no life. :D
 
Congrats ThreeDee!!!

/beers and tamales to you:)

The milestones around here are amazing!!

Fold On!!!!!

 
aww shucks fella's ... :p

make that beer a "root" .. and plenty of hot sauce for those tamales:D

I am but a mere pebble in this big folding pond of ours ... :)


[F]old|[H]ard
 
Wow, looks like the nite I'm stalking LeSLIe with all the contrats.

Any how, congrats man, impressive;)

Oh and LeSLIe, pleast close those curtains:p;)

 
Back
Top