Threadripper Coolers & ReadyNAS

p0lish

Gawd
Up for sale is some left over parts. Shipping via UPS to the US48. Paypal/Venmo accepted.

XSPC Raystorm NEO waterblock. I purchased this and then the monoblock was released. Its brand new, never used. $120
raystorm-1.JPG

EK X399 Gigabyte mono block. Part# EK-FB GA X399. You will need some thermal tape. Please check compatablity on EK's site. I know this is a super niche product so $Sold.

BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro TR4 Cooler - $Sold

Netgear ReadyNAS - 6 Bays hot swappable. Dual LAN. I had 6x2TB drives inside and worked great. Moved to Unraid, so no need for this. NO DRIVES INCLUDED. $100
readynas-1.JPGreadynas-2.JPG

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• bequiet-1.JPG
    bequiet-1.JPG
    229.8 KB · Views: 0
  • bequiet-1.JPG
    bequiet-1.JPG
    229.8 KB · Views: 0
  • monoblock-1.JPG
    monoblock-1.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 0
  • monoblock-2.JPG
    monoblock-2.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
To confirm, the readynas is limited to drives of 4tb, correct?

I don't know to be honest. Google doesn't seem to provide a quick answer. If i find out i can let you know.
Thank you. I checked the official Netgear list and it topped out at 4TB and then did some google searches but couldn't come up with any concrete conclusions either. :(

This appears to be a legacy Ultra 6 on their website the current version I think for this is 4.2.31.
In version firmware 4.2.30 it gives these release notes: https://kb.netgear.com/31196/RAIDiator-x86-Version-4-2-30
It notes that you have to format it but "Volume expansion will not work beyond 16TB. To support 16TB or greater, you’ll have to factory default with that capacity in place. "
So sounds promising if you can update it to a recent enough version and/or if you install the larger drives initially.
You likely wouldn't be able to increase the drive volume in size without reformatting.

Theres one here for the newer models notating 6.4.0 is the minimum needed for 16+ TB support
https://community.netgear.com/t5/New-ReadyNAS-Users-General/RN104-Maximum-Capacity/m-p/1267290

Last edited:
What firmware version is installed on the nas? Is it the one listed on the bottom or was it upgraded? Also, what comes with the nas--any original box or other materials?

I would have to check the firmware. I do not have the box or anything else.

Back