Thread gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zick

Gawd
I had a thread I created yesterday in Networking called "PCs showing External IP Address" and now I can't find it. Looks to be deleted. :(

I lost a thread in cars/motor vehicles... Man, you expect a certain level of perfection from a free service!

:D j/k Keep up the great (and thankless) work here at the [H]

This thread:

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1031941526

doesn't show up when I view the soapbox. I had to dig up the link from my history to see the thread. The thread still exists and is active, so I'm assuming some peopel can see it when they open the SB. However, I can see many othe rcurrent threads in the SB so I am getting an updated page when I refresh; it's just incomplete somehow.

This thread:

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1031941526

doesn't show up when I view the soapbox. I had to dig up the link from my history to see the thread. The thread still exists and is active, so I'm assuming some peopel can see it when they open the SB. However, I can see many othe rcurrent threads in the SB so I am getting an updated page when I refresh; it's just incomplete somehow.

Ha you found it the same time I did. Actually your link doesn't work for me, but mine above yours does and mine still shows it being in the Network section.
I don't have access to the Soapbox. Does the link show up in there? :confused:

Yep, there is still some stuff missing. Repost if you need to, but we are working on it.

i found the same problem with a thread i created yesterday. Was able to get to it today, but now I can't find it anywhere. :(

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1262893

searched on untangle and found it.

As noted, some posts are NOT showing up on the menu pages, but they are not gone or deleted and we are working on it.

Also, please do not sign your posts. We put your nick on every post and we provide a signature area should others wish to view it.

that is actually not the thread I am unable to access... :(
sorry about the sig thingy

I guess it is gone then, or I can't find it. First one I have been able to confirm as "gone" today.

Interesting, again. After my posts were recovered, I went to go back to my FS/T thread and now cannot find it. Then I discovered that my post count went down a few.

I don't want to double post in that For Sale section so I'll wait and see.

There was a thread discussing whether 3-way SLi would work on an Asus P5N32-E SLi Plus. Both Dan_D and I took part (among others). Yet when I look at both our post histories, the thread does not appear. I can't find it in any of the Motherboard forums.

The thread itself is not a big deal. But just passing this along in case it is indicative of a larger problem.

I had the same issue yesterday in the overclocking forum. I wrote a PM to Mota explaining what happened. The thread was titled AB9 QuadGT Overclocking. I believe it was anyway. I submitted it and then it was promptly not in the thread que.

There was a thread discussing whether 3-way SLi would work on an Asus P5N32-E SLi Plus. Both Dan_D and I took part (among others). Yet when I look at both our post histories, the thread does not appear. I can't find it in any of the Motherboard forums.

The thread itself is not a big deal. But just passing this along in case it is indicative of a larger problem.
This thread has reappeared since I wrote this. Or, I'm just no longer blind. :)

It's still a work in progress...hopefully soon they will be completely restored or pronounced officially MIA and unrestorable. Just wanted to let you know that work is still going on behind the scenes.

If you are not finding your thread, just consider it gone if a search does not turn it up. Sorry for the inconvenience. We are moving forward withour upgrades instead of spending days looking for 30 or so lost threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back