Thread disapeared

Nuzzles

[H]ard|Gawd
I posted a thread in here last night, and I come around to check on it, and it's disapeared completely. It was only last night, so there's no reason it'd be on page 2, if it wasn't suitable for this forum, it would have been moved, and if I was breaching boundries it would've been locked. But, it's no-where to be seen, no even on my recent topics. : /

Were you under the influence of any hallucinogens whilst "posting" this thread? :D

Naw, you probably just clicked the wrong button and instead of posting it accidentally clicked preview and thought it was posted. Done it before myself but I actually caught myself and fixed it.

Is that a possibilty? If not, I don't really know how to help you.

No, not a possibility.

Since this is a slow moving forum, I saw it at the top of the main forum page being the most recently posted topic numerous times. : /

Thanks anyway though. >_<

Do you know if you are set to auto-subscribe to threads that you post in? If you are, just click on the User CP link in the red bar at the top, and then to subscribed threads. It should be in there.

M11 said:

Read the last bit of my first post again. : /

notthere5ew.png

Arrow indicates where the thread should be, assuming it still had no replies.

Nono, the topic would've been above the Cinema 4D thread in my recent threads, if no-one had posted in it.

The thread was about the mispricing of God of War in the recent GoW [H] Console review. : /

Back