• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Thoughts on wordpress site

you have a scaled picture on the site that is 2,592px × 1,944px
 
The content is a yawn-fest. Also, the "E3 2011" tab is "not found".
 
Hey all,

I just started a new wordpress site and I want to get some opinions and tips on it.

www.immortalinnovations.com

What are you trying to do with this blog? Why should I read your blog? Looks like you are taking stories, posting a line or two about the article. You aren't offering anything that would remotely be interesting. No one cares about your commentary on a news article. period.

I believe there is an error with your RSS feed. You may want to use feedburner.

Btw-the template you selected is a very appleish. You may want to select a different one.
 
Back
Top