thoughts on this mini/micro itx tiny case.

Looks like it's inspired by the Jonsbo V4S, but somewhat different in terms of features. (EDIT: looks like I was way off with that comparison)

I really like the extensive I/O. microSD, SD, 2x USB2, Audio and 2x USB3, they really used all space available to them there. The positioning of the I/O also increases the maximum GPU length, which is always good.
What seems a bit worrying is the beading on the Mainboard mounts and the rear, which also has breakout PCIe slot covers and breakout Sub-D port mounting points. That usually indicates very thin and cheap steel panels which have untreated sharp edges, so I guess only the front, top and sides are actually made from aluminium, not the whole case.
It also seems like there aren't any good mounting points for HDDs or SSDs.

Other than that, I don't see a reason not to try it, it's probably rigid enough to hold your build, and having a top intake fan should really give you very acceptable temperatures. I would suggest using an SFX(-L) PSU mounted with the Silverstone PP08 adapter plate to maximise CPU cooler height, though.

Back