Mar 30, 2006 #1 L lukek Limp Gawd Joined Aug 18, 2004 Messages 255 was checking out this LCD and wanted to know what thoughts were on this monitor. I'd go the viewsonic or Westinghouse route but I dont like the integrated speakers...want my display to be just a display.
was checking out this LCD and wanted to know what thoughts were on this monitor. I'd go the viewsonic or Westinghouse route but I dont like the integrated speakers...want my display to be just a display.
Mar 31, 2006 #2 B BriSleep Limp Gawd Joined Mar 17, 2006 Messages 165 I looked it up on Newegg and it looks very good, most of the specs are very much like my 930b which is excellent. I'd say go for it.
I looked it up on Newegg and it looks very good, most of the specs are very much like my 930b which is excellent. I'd say go for it.