Anyone want to say anything about this camera? Like speed/quality/etc?
I tired taking some macro shots (2048x1536, fine jpeg quality, macro mode, flash on, ISO100) and it takes maybe like 0.5 sec to focus and flash/bam... picture taken - and I can take another. And this is maybe from 3-5 inches away and the picture looks great.
At home I've been stuck with this uber cheap $50-100 camera from Sam's Club (Akai DC-7370) and I don't know what the deal is, but it can take 5+ seconds to focus, and the quality just isn't there (even w/ fine quality, using ISO 200, flash on/off (off = no focusing at all for some reason w/o being in macro mode, then it will focus w/o flash), 1280x960). I've yet to try ISO100 but since it runs off of AA batteries, maybe like 10 pictures with flash on and they're dead, so I need to buy some more batteries now.
I tired taking some macro shots (2048x1536, fine jpeg quality, macro mode, flash on, ISO100) and it takes maybe like 0.5 sec to focus and flash/bam... picture taken - and I can take another. And this is maybe from 3-5 inches away and the picture looks great.
At home I've been stuck with this uber cheap $50-100 camera from Sam's Club (Akai DC-7370) and I don't know what the deal is, but it can take 5+ seconds to focus, and the quality just isn't there (even w/ fine quality, using ISO 200, flash on/off (off = no focusing at all for some reason w/o being in macro mode, then it will focus w/o flash), 1280x960). I've yet to try ISO100 but since it runs off of AA batteries, maybe like 10 pictures with flash on and they're dead, so I need to buy some more batteries now.