Thoughts on My rebuild list

Exactly, pull the tab back more so the clip fits in the groove/notch and the clip will sink into the fins..
ok well ill try that out......guess i was worried about smashing the fins.(figures it be something stupid)...oks fixed now lol....i got away from the wire clip style over a decade ago when thermal right invented a different way....but i guess this works now

_IBCFPIAtOv5MgboaWgiBDRNqJyRhmMvIEAGveJAhsufIo4ccYJrNUrncd9dGlLdwPlxQY-Qpv4fxAjEic=w1078-h808-no.jpg

threw a few tyraps on and fixed the fan clips.....purring along fine!

So one week in all is well.....i did have a minor issue that clearing the bios cmos was quick to get it sorted out. (An actual button on the back....wow lol)
I Guess now the adventure in mastering the best bios and windows settings.....as is its probably close to perfecta already....seems like it turbos to around 4350/4300 area and i dont have the voltage raised in any way.....rams at 3200 with decent timings....i did the simple UEFI windows tweak and i must say it sure posts and is login in ready very quick....must be something i can improve right? my cpu cooler doesn't fell very hot in stress tests...is that normal?

Back