Thoughts about this sale:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently sold my 7950 to Asuka10456. It was a next to new Sapphire Dual X that I purchased on ebay from the original owner. I ran it no problems at stock clocks undervolted. It was a solid card.

He received it on 08.05.13. Then I receive this on 08.11.13,

"This card seems to be running weird compared to my other HD 7950. Random crashing of video driver. I'm going to need to test this some more before I leave heat. Do you have a receipt incase I need to RMA?"

then today,
"'ll finish testing it tomorrow, if its defective I'm going to send it back to you. I don't feel like going without a video card for however long they are going to take to do the RMA."

(asuka, your sig shows you have two 7950's)

I know the card I sold him is fine. I can only assume that he sees the brand new ones selling for less or the same price he paid for mine $195 and now he wants to send it back to me and buy a brand new one.

same things going to happened to you that happened to me. Sold a Item, buyer said its "buggy and defective" i told him id try it out and it if works ill send it back. I tried it out, worked great but buyer said its broken and damaged and blah blah blah. I made a Tips tricks and trolls post and got bashed on. Even though he changed the terms of the sale numerous times. We agrred to a refund price, and sold it 2 days after i got it back. I told the buyer to tell me if he had a single issue and he checked in a few times saying everything was smooth. Save yourself the trouble and close this thread. Everyone is going to tell you to take it back.

I was pretty livid. everyone said well I paid for shipping, and he paid for it back its a wash. I didnt care if it was a wash. I still paid money to ship something out for no reason. Id rather do something more productive with my money then give it to USPS for no reason.

well that too, and who knows what the buyer does to the card?

well thanks for the response, I will be accepting it back,

btw: what's the proper route to return it? paypal dispute until the tracking has verified the item has returned? or just trust that I'll refund?

I know the card I sold him is fine. I can only assume that he sees the brand new ones selling for less or the same price he paid for mine $195 and now he wants to send it back to me and buy a brand new one.

well that too, and who knows what the buyer does to the card?

your making a lot of assumptions about a 7 year member with a spotless heatware record....why dont you wait and see what happens before you jump to any conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back