Those that got The Crew for free, here is the WILD RUN DLC for it $14.99 + one FREE game.

Nice deal. Though, I feel I saw most of the game in the base game.

There's no story in Wild Run, so I'm gonna pass for now. I think the next DLC (Calling All Cars) has some though, Zoe brings in a new driver to run missions and whatnot.

I think the graphics in The Crew are pretty good given the size of the world.
Does Wild Run actually update them even further?

Also, hard for my video card to maintain 1080p/60 at high.

From what I understand, yes, there is a big improvement in the graphics with the dlc, all I know is that it looks stunning at 5760x1080P :D

Last edited:

Yeah, yeah, my desk is a mess, IDC, I like it like that, I know where everything is, but look at them graphics, for a older game, it impresses the heck out of me.......

Dont ever try VR, for it puts the monitor even closer :O, but really Im an old man, I like em that close, for it takes up pretty much my whole vision when Im racing, so its kinda like VR in a way. And my eyesight isnt what it used to be, so it helps out big time.

Last edited:
Cool. I would not call it an older game. The way I see it, if it was designed for the current generation of consoles (Xbox 1/PS4), it is this generation.

Next year we should see another boost in games because they will be designed for the PS4 Pro and the Xbox Scorpio.

Dont ever try VR, for it puts the monitor even closer :O, but really Im an old man, I like em that close, for it takes up pretty much my whole vision when Im racing, so its kinda like VR in a way. And my eyesight isnt what it used to be, so it helps out big time.

Those LEDs look like they would give me eyestrain. I'd assume the LEDs are turned off when you are gaming and so on. Honestly, lots of LEDs in my face like that in the dark trigger migraines for me. :(

Nope, I keep them on all the time, but I do keep them dim when I am playing. I have a unit I plan on buying for them that will make them flash while playing music or games however, cant wait to see how that plays out with them :D

Back