This will be my Extreme Micro Machine...

i7 6950X Extreme edition

ASUS X99-M WS mATX Dual Intel LAN with M.2/USB 3.1/ 3T3R Wi-Fi Onboard Workstation Motherboard

CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory

Corsair Hydro Series H110i Extreme Performance Water / Liquid CPU Cooler Cooling. 280mm

2 Titan X Pascal Video Cards

AeroCool StrikeX Cube Red Steel Mini-ITX Cube Computer Case

This is my top of the line Dream machine and will hopefully be able to get everything this fall and I can't wait!

Your dreams' so boring. Mine include a pair of 4tb SSDs worth more then a luxury car... Meh

:)

Your dreams' so boring. Mine include a pair of 4tb SSDs worth more then a luxury car... Meh

:)

I can get a pair of 4TB Samsung SATA III SSDs from Newegg for about 3 grand, and a pair of 4TB SAS SSDs for a little over 5 grand…

I am guessing you are buying your luxury car off the used market…? ;^p

Unless you are looking at enterprise gear, then all bets are off…!

But yeah, "The dream" is just a wankfest of a spec list…

Not that I would pass up on an i7 6950X CPU & Titan X Pascal GPU if someone were to offer them up…!

Pretty sure at about 50L, that Aerocool Case is anything but Small Form Factor. I'm also pretty $ure you're bragging on the wrong $ub forum...

That is probably the ugliest case I've ever seen. You're certainly on the wrong subforum, this is not SFF, even if you're using an mATX board.

It'll be top of the line!

For like, a year, tops…

Then the newest, latest, greatest will be released…

But if you can afford the high-end hardware, go for it…

And EK has announced new 280 Predators, so if you REALLY want top of the line (short of a custom loop), you will try & shoehorn TWO of those bad boys in your 50 liter chassis, and get the pre-filled water blocks for the Titans as well…

Dude... that case is too big! D:
With your insane budget you should get one of the Cerberus prototypes (or even one of the finished product)!

I can get a pair of 4TB Samsung SATA III SSDs from Newegg for about 3 grand, and a pair of 4TB SAS SSDs for a little over 5 grand…

I am guessing you are buying your luxury car off the used market…? ;^p

Unless you are looking at enterprise gear, then all bets are off!

Intel P3608, instead of two of those, you can get a BMW 3-Series. That's what I meant by luxury cars :). But yeah, enterprise stuff... Because... Why not?

Reactions: Boil
like this
i7 6950X Extreme edition

ASUS X99-M WS mATX Dual Intel LAN with M.2/USB 3.1/ 3T3R Wi-Fi Onboard Workstation Motherboard

CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory

Corsair Hydro Series H110i Extreme Performance Water / Liquid CPU Cooler Cooling. 280mm

2 Titan X Pascal Video Cards
At_First_I_Was_Like____by_TheNimbus.png

thegenerallee86 said:
AeroCool StrikeX Cube Red Steel Mini-ITX Cube Computer Case

Bro, that case is super awesome XXXtreem. It has 3 X's plastered on it.

image_sx_r_3.png

You should name the beast the Vin Diesel then paint the side panel as a tribute to your budding bromance.

xxx-Reactivated-Vin-Diesel.jpg

Last edited:
I see 4 Xs, also nasty looking picture you got there
Ugly pic to go with ugly case.

...and you're right, there is a 4th X on there. I wonder how many X's are on the other panels that we can't see?

Last edited:
Back