this sucks...Doom3 in hand...

N

NecessaryEvil

and I can't enjoy it!

I drove for 2 hours today to pick up a copy of Doom3 at the closest Best Buy....but I can't play the game until this evening since I have to go work on a computer and mow the lawn first. :(

It's just not fair!

NecessaryEvil said:
and I can't enjoy it!

I drove for 2 hours today to pick up a copy of Doom3 at the closest Best Buy....but I can't play the game until this evening since I have to go work on a computer and mow the lawn first. :(

It's just not fair!

LOL...i feel for you

Same here, I got my copy at 12:00 noon, but can't play until 5pm when I get home from work. Smelly.

*cough* I forsee both of you gentlemen coming down with some airborn virus and must retire to your quarters immediatly!

Same here, I got my copy at 12:00 noon, but can't play until 5pm when I get home from work

Just be honest with your boosman and tell him your sick of work and making money to
afford plaing games...and now your now going home to play so that you won't be sick anymore !! :D

msny said:
Just be honest with your boosman and tell him your sick of work and making money to
afford plaing games...and now your now going home to play so that you won't be sick anymore !! :D

Funny thing is I've been doing nothing for 5 hours. One thing I did since 12 was replace a keyboard on a laptop, that was it.

Looks like I'll leave at about 4:40ish..2 minutes after my boss leaves :)

awwww life is tough sometimes...

wait till you have kids one day and have bills to pay and have a REAL job and not just a few chores around the house...

:rolleyes:

j/k...

i cant wait to run home and play it.... damn if i didnt have to work... :mad:

Forcefed14psi said:
awwww life is tough sometimes...

wait till you have kids one day and have bills to pay and have a REAL job and not just a few chores around the house...

:rolleyes:

j/k...

i cant wait to run home and play it.... damn if i didnt have to work... :mad:

other than the kids part, I already dealt with the jobs and bills to pay and stuff.

i feel for both of you, my orders from newegg and zipzoomfly are in transit right now i should be able to play by thursday :( if everything goes as planned :(

Well, I have Doom3 installed already. But with a Geforce 1, yeah you read that right, the original Geforce 1 DDR, I don't even want to bother with firing up D3.

My fvcking 9800P had to crap out at this time. Gotta love it.

NecessaryEvil said:
other than the kids part, I already dealt with the jobs and bills to pay and stuff.

I know.. i talked to you before (as GSRwBOOST) and i just added the kid to the equation... so my game buying days are numbered..

this is prolly the last great splurge.

I get mine Wednesday about 12 noon. Going to bring it home, install it, then not play until it's dark outside, heh . I want to be in my dark apartment so that I can enjoy the full creepy feeling that others have talked about when they play the game, SCARE ME Doom 3 !!

Back