This Punishing System Has To Go

Does This Punishing System Have To Go

• Yes, nOObs punish me for dropping arty on me, claymores, mines, etc.

Votes: 44 48.9%
  • No, i like having -4 from my score

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • i am fed up with EA already, leave me alone

Votes: 33 36.7%

• Total voters
Yah I was pilotting the two person chopper and two of my teammates come running towards me to get in the second seat. One guy gets in and I start to take off. THe other idio runs in front of my after watching me start to take off. I get punished for TK, I hate that. I always forgive TKers when its my fault or accidents.

one big problem, is half the time you do not know if you died from a mine, or if some dumbass just sniped you that was on your team.

PUNISH THEM ALL!!! :cool:

No, the way to fix this problem is to keep team kill, but take out the fact that vehicles and landmines kill teammates. That is pretty stupid

Tygerwoody said:
one big problem, is half the time you do not know if you died from a mine, or if some dumbass just sniped you that was on your team.

Uhh, it clearly says at the top left corner:

Player name "Claymore/mine/sniper/etc" Killed player name.

Being fairly new to multiplayer gaming (before BF2 I've only played Black Hawk Down and Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast) this is the first game that has a punish system. So I don't really have anything to compare it to nor have I had the chance to punish someone for killing me.

Lastnight I was playing and at one point I died 10 times in a row completely from my teammates. I know that 3, maybe 4 of them were completely my fault but the rest were things like I'm running past a corner to go help with a flag capture and one of my teamates happens to be laying down just around the corner and a little too trigger happy.

I'm basically an optimist so I will almsot always forgive a teammate killing me in the hopes that when I accidently kill a teammate I'll be forgiven. I know that I've been in the position of being a bit too trigger happy myself. Unfortunately I've never been forgiven.

Oh well, I'll still probably forgive a teammate most of the time.

Back