This Laptop Has Bugs

I definitely get little spiders in my PCs. There's really no way you're going to keep spiders out of your house, unless you constantly spray. I figure as long as they're not too big, live and let live :D

Spiders aren't a problem. They are a direct result OF THE PROBLEM. If you have spiders, you have a bug problem that caused it. The other bugs may not necessarily be in your living space, but they could be in the crawl spaces, underneath siding, in the attic, or just outside the doors or windows. Spiders only go where they have a food source, so they do have a food source nearby.

Spiders aren't a problem. They are a direct result OF THE PROBLEM. If you have spiders, you have a bug problem that caused it. The other bugs may not necessarily be in your living space, but they could be in the crawl spaces, underneath siding, in the attic, or just outside the doors or windows. Spiders only go where they have a food source, so they do have a food source nearby.

Insects are everywhere. Unless you live in a hermetically sealed room, you have things that spiders can eat. 99% of the time, the spiders are so small, I have to look closely at the corners of walls to find them and the bugs they're eating are smaller still.

Insects are everywhere. Unless you live in a hermetically sealed room, you have things that spiders can eat. 99% of the time, the spiders are so small, I have to look closely at the corners of walls to find them and the bugs they're eating are smaller still.

I chemically bomb my house every other week. No hermetical seal necessary. That could explain the 11 fingers, 14 toes, and 3 arms my daughter has...

I opened up a computer for a client once and it was infested with spiders, not daddy long legs either. After that I only open computers with gloves now.

Back