This is the best you can do.......

Kendrak

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2009
2people.jpg

Ok here ya go, I'm painting a huge bullseye on me.

birthmark.jpg

It seems I have nothing to worry about for a whole year.... seriously?!

Bring it people, Common!

I'm still waiting for someone to say the SR-2 is the greatest thing since sliced bread before I start switching a couple of my I7's over. I do have my eye on a couple of non-ES E5530's though...

The problem is that you won't hold still! Every time I turn around, you bump your production! :)

//Grabs a Corona and the last Tamale and sulks in the corner since he was just forced to turn off his i7 bigadv due to power :(

I would have to more than triple my output to even match you on ppd, nevermind make any progress. At least you can feel free to update your sig, you've gone up a few spots and it looks like you'll push a few more without a problem. Congrats on maintaining such impressive output, even if it means the competition up in that thin air is so rare ;)

At the moment i have no chance, however i do plan on being in the top 20 PPD within the next 12months or so, but given that you have a 26million headstart even that probably won't be enough:D

Gonna sit back with my tea and crumpets and enjoy this one. I too am waiting word on SR-2 and its true capabilities before I spring for my next F@H upgrade.

My production will take a significant hit over the next week as I am taking 2 of 3 GX2's offline. YOU sir may have a chance to come after me :)

/Takes another swig from a Foster's oilcan and waits for the babybacks to finish cooking. Yummmm. Have fun you all.

Bring it people, Common!

I remember my days of chasing you Kendrak, they are far behind me now though :)
But catching you was what got me motivated to really grow my farm. Have a beer for keeping us motivated.

BTW, catch me if you can:D

Last edited:
what? you'll have to speak up; I can't hear you up here ;)

OK everybody change your username and passkey to mine and lets mow him, hehe.

{sits in the corner opposite Nessus glad to be up to 10K ppd, figuring out how to add an old 9600 back in for 13K, and wondering how to steal some of TJ's ribs without being caught...}

/grabs popcorn, cause all I can do is watch the show with 0 PPD, lol

Had to shut down a couple of GPUs due to heat:(
Which leaves me well short of catching up.
My best chance was last month but couldn't quite make it.
Within 70k or so but then I think your 930 came on line:eek:
and then no more threat from me.

update as of 1PM EST June 7th
Well I am a threat, 2.9 Months, until next update at 4pm EST
Update: As of 4PM still a threat.

Last edited:
/grabs popcorn, cause all I can do is watch the show with 0 PPD, lol

If you could get your main rig going, at least that would yield you 7-8k ppd with a small overclock on the CPU client :) Any luck getting your problems worked out?

{sits in the corner opposite Nessus glad to be up to 10K ppd, figuring out how to add an old 9600 back in for 13K, and wondering how to steal some of TJ's ribs without being caught...}

The ribs disappeared rather quickly thanks to my kids. :eek:

Well, getting closer now, down to 1.9 Weeks but I
suspect that your ppd will increase and mine will be
decreasing shortly. Keep On Folding :D

Last edited:
Well, getting closer now, down to 1.9 Weeks but I
suspect that your ppd will increase amd mine will be
decreasing shortly. Keep On Folding :D

<pokes head up from inside boxen>

What?

<puts head back inside boxen>

Back