• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

This is really messed up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with that, good for him or her for getting all those orders in :D
 
Nothing wrong with that, good for him or her for getting all those orders in :D

I am def not against making a quick buck. Shit, I have done it in the past. But its another thing to buy 6 friggen cards and sell them. That is one card I want to buy and use in my system, not rape and pillage to make a 750 profit.
 
I agree that is shady business but its business. If you want it bad enough you have to pay for it if you cant get one.
 
the problem is IF he or she will sell those cards. it would suck real bad if you spent a ton of cash to try and make a profit then ended up having to keep them all :)
 
It's very against my personal ethics to flip any thing I buy if it's something in short supply.
 
simple economics. Supply and demand :) if someones willing to pay for it...

it happens with everything from game consoles to sports tickets to toys (remember tickle me elmo?). Nothing wrong with it IMO (except if you're on the demand end of the deal lol)
 
Not surprised that the seller is from San Francisco area.

Oh man, I'm gonna have to agree with that.

I know some shady people in the SF area who do this sort of stuff (along with other extremely shady things) to make money.
 
No one is twisting your arm to buy from him.
Would serve him right to have to sell them at his cost or less, but we know people will buy them instead of waiting. :D
 
Are we to assume this person is actually making sales? I don't know one person crazy enough to pay double for a graphics card. He's going to start losing money if he doesn't sell them before the online retailers get a supply.
 
Are we to assume this person is actually making sales? I don't know one person crazy enough to pay double for a graphics card. He's going to start losing money if he doesn't sell them before the online retailers get a supply.

I don't think he thinks people are going to pay double either. $800 isn't double $600.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top