This is killin' me.....

digital_exhaust

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - May 2008
Seriously, it really is......

Looks like I (erm...we;)) crossed the million mark sometime last night.... and I wish I could take all the credit for that, but alas, I can not. I no longer have any question that alan's theory is indeed correct, and what I believe began as someone helping me out has now turned into someones helping me out..... a lot. Over 21k was turned in under my name the other day, and bottom line is, given my boxens and my borg, that is simply impossible.
I just wanted to say I really appreciate the help, and I owe everyone who has helped me out a big ol' gigantic THANK YOU! I really do. I have no idea why you guys decided to do this for me, but I am indeed rather flattered that you think highly enough of me to do this... It really is a true display of selflessness and team spirit. It's things like this that make this team and this board the greatest place on the net... and I seriously mean that.

I've said it before, and I will say it again, the [H]orde is numero uno for a reason, and it's the members here, period. It really has nothing to do with the massive production, nothing to do with the fact that we have some of the biggest producers in the world... no sir, not in my opinion anyhow. It's all about the members, the community and the way that so many of you work together as a team... not as individuals folding for themselves.

Anyhow, thank you all. Thank you for giving me a second home and a second family. Some of you know that life has been just a tad hard on digital_exhaust lately, and I can not tell you how much it means to me to know that this place is always here, that you guys are around to help put a smile back on my face.....

Fold On guys, fold on......

Oh.... and yeah, beers and tamales all around!!

Thanks again, you guys rock!

grats on 1mill.. :D

now that you got one million, whoever is helpin you, should help me get to a million.. :D

Congrats!!! Yeah, it was kinda funny as one day I'm passing you and then all of sudden you're on my threatlist :)

Digital,

congrats.

One day you mowed me, the next I had installed my GPU and was hanging on, and then you took off like no tomorrow.

OTH it now looks like I'm gonna give rmdashrrootsplat a little payback soon.:D

oh and Digital, you might consider removing the "mowed over club" from you sig, as long as you are the one doing the mowing :p

Thanks guys... it means a lot to me, it really does:)

oh and Digital, you might consider removing the "mowed over club" from you sig, as long as you are the one doing the mowing :p

Can't do that my friend.... I am one of the co-founders of the club after all:p

CONGRATS on your million mark digital_exhaust :D

For those of us that don't cause warm fronts to appear on weather radar with our large farms (only kiddin' :p) about the only thing we can do is be consistant in our folding. Every little bit helps. (I can't remember the long time folder that told me that, but it's certainly true) ;).

Folding and WCGing for the CURE

Congratulations on your hard earned million milestone, you definitely deserve it. I don't know who is folding for you as well but we should be grateful that all the production, no matter under which name, is going toward a cure ;)

Congratulations on your hard earned million milestone, you definitely deserve it. I don't know who is folding for you as well but we should be grateful that all the production, no matter under which name, is going toward a cure ;)

I agree 100%. As I've said here many times before, it's the team, and the cause... not the individual.

Thanks again guys....

Fold On!!

Congrats man. Any help you may or may not have received from teammates was well deserved.

Congrats on a million, and just in time to get into this months weekly roundup.

Regardless of whats going on, the points are well deserved. Maybe you can even consider it as squaring up the score after the GPU1 fiasco. :D

Back