Apr 24, 2009 #1 K Kaiga Gawd Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 827 This P4 Prescott is supposed to show up as a Dual Core Processor right? Its 90nm, but I'm wondering, is it showing up as dual core because its HT running @ 2 threads?
This P4 Prescott is supposed to show up as a Dual Core Processor right? Its 90nm, but I'm wondering, is it showing up as dual core because its HT running @ 2 threads?
Apr 24, 2009 #2 Flexion [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jul 20, 2004 Messages 1,607 1 core 2 threads HT technology Google it dude.
Apr 24, 2009 #3 K Kaiga Gawd Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 827 Flexion said: 1 core 2 threads HT technology Google it dude. Click to expand... Was just messing around with some spare hardware I found. Thanks for the input.
Flexion said: 1 core 2 threads HT technology Google it dude. Click to expand... Was just messing around with some spare hardware I found. Thanks for the input.
Apr 24, 2009 #4 Z Zero82z Fully [H] Joined Jan 20, 2004 Messages 27,897 CPU-Z tells you the number of cores and threads that a processor has. Look near the bottom right above the version number.
CPU-Z tells you the number of cores and threads that a processor has. Look near the bottom right above the version number.
Apr 24, 2009 #5 S SulSeeker Gawd Joined Dec 16, 2002 Messages 574 I have the same thing in my spare rig, thinking about throwing a 3850 or 4850 at it and calling it good. (has GF 7300 in it now, *vomit*) It does a good job as a backup gaming rig/web surfer box/Test bench for OS's
I have the same thing in my spare rig, thinking about throwing a 3850 or 4850 at it and calling it good. (has GF 7300 in it now, *vomit*) It does a good job as a backup gaming rig/web surfer box/Test bench for OS's